Subscribe to our Newsletter
Want to receive email alerts from CGIF? Kindly enter your name and e-mail address below to be the first to know of CGIF’s latest news, research, multimedia, career opportunities, and other updates.
Securitization in the Philippines: Why Hasn’t It Taken Off?
Credit Guarantee and Investment Facility, a trust fund of the Asian Development Bank (“CGIF”), in partnership with CFA Society Philippines (“CFA”) and Investment House Association of the Philippines (“IHAP”), is pleased to invite you to watch our webinar event entitled Securitization in the Philippines: Why Hasn’t It Taken Off? where we:
- Present an overview of the Philippine corporate bond market, and recent developments and the current state of the securitization market in the Philippines
- Tackle case studies and the securitization process in the Philippines
- Discuss key challenges in securitization in the Philippines and potential opportunities for originators and investors
- Provide recommendations for the development of securitization market in the Philippines
- Promote the role of credit guarantors in promoting the securitization market in the Philippines
- Have a live Q&A with the panelists